Here at Killis we pride ourselves on our customer service, going above and beyond for you, the customer.
- National delivery is free for orders over £75 +vat. For orders under £75.00, a £6.95 delivery charge will be applied. Local orders over £40 will be delivered free by one of our Killis vans. Local orders under £40 will be charged at £4.95. We continuously monitor our prices to ensure you receive the best possible prices.
- With over 55 years of experience in the cleaning industry, we can advise the correct machine and/or product for the task in hand
- We offer professional repair and servicing to all makes of vacuum cleaner including Dyson, Hoover, Panasonic, Electrolux, Kirby, Vax, Bissell etc. within the Sheffield area.
- We only provide products that have met our strict quality standards giving you complete peace of mind
- We will perform a site visit to your premises and give a full hands-on demonstration of all equipment that you are interested in, free of charge
- We provide free training to all cleaning staff upon purchase of any commercial machine, along with follow up and re-training for any new staff in the future
- We will support your purchases with fully trained technicians for repairs and servicing along with fully stocked workshops and service-vehicles to enable on-site repairs, in and out of warranty
- We have a full hire fleet of machinery meaning you are never left without a machine *
- We offer you the chance to lease equipment over £1000 reducing your initial costs (Unlike most, we don't charge any extra for this leasing)*
*Certain exclusions may apply. Please contact us for full terms and conditions
GET MORE FOR LESS
Why leasing equipment could be the option for you in a post-Covid business environment?
2020 has been a tough year for many businesses and although we are seeing many positive steps towards normality businesses will still have to overcome a number of operational and financial hurdles so a cautious approach is required. This means investments in equipment need to be carefully considered – but not getting the equipment your business needs could be just as detrimental – especially cleaning and disinfection equipment!
With that in mind, here are three key reasons why leasing could be a superior option for your business as you look to make purchasing decisions for 2021.
Get More for less
Pay smaller, more manageable payments over time, rather than one lump sum upfront
24, 36 or 48 months! The choice is yours!
It is fast and easy to get approved for leasing with our preferred leasing partner!
You can purchase the equipment you need for your business wherever you want, when you want it, all the while enjoying the benefits of assured preferential terms.
Speak to us now about leasing options!
Email | firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone | 0114 269 8686